Monday, May 2, 2011

Save money on food

Food is so expensive, especially if you enjoy sitting against fast food restaurants to eat. On the other hand, it is so convenient, just go eat when you thaw something or feel you do not feel like cooking and cleaning. Eating is probably my biggest downfall of the money. When I get home after 17.30 clock is the last thing I want to do, go straight to the kitchen and spend time cooking a big meal. The other night I decided I was at the ranch house dressing that would be called for mayonnaise, mayonnaise and I decided, because we do not. Ha. I was fine until I followed the recipe and added too much lemon juice and vinegar combo and broke it. I was crazy.

I hate cooking because it seems you spend an hour and then cook it takes 10 minutes to eat. Not a very good relationship exists. Unfortunately for me, I like to save money, and that outweighs me be lazy. I know this is not financially possible for us to eat dinner every day. I did find a plan to make dinner easier for me. Here are some of my ideas to facilitate and reduce our dinner in restaurants.

Make and freeze meals before. It would be nice for the days when I really do not feel like cooking, but would not be so good for the nights that I forget to take something from the freezer. That sounds like a lot of work for me, but it would be a good weekend project. I was even a couple of different meals that I do cook, and could in the ranks.

-Remember to make meals simple and easy, like breakfast for dinner. Meals not much time for cooking is done for me! I like eggs for dinner.

"Looking for more slow cooker meals. I have not ventured into this area before, but it would be good for us! Of course, now that summer is just around the corner, I do not know how to respond will be hot meals.

Grid. Buy chicken or steak grilled with vegetables as a side dish. Light and healthy!

-Getting to meal planning. Meal planning to do such a pain that I despise, so I turned off. I need 10 or so meals I know that we love to get their ingredients, and then a shopping list from it. This allows me to save time, money and nerve! This is probably the best idea.

I feel a little better. I will have to work, but I know it is certainly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share |

Sponsor Links

Click Here!Fat Fighting Foods
Best Deal Ever
www.fatfightingfoods.com/diet/index.html?hop=0

Click Here!The CopyCat Cookbooks: Fast Food Recipes
www.fastfoodrecipes.net/?hop=0

Click Here!Organic Food Gardening Beginners Manual
www.1stoporganicgardening.com=0